JIRA outlook Add-in - Outlook 2019 Not working-

DevAnand January 7, 2021

URL is configured, username and password are correct still unable to configure it, I am using Outlook 2019, add in from CATWORKX

Re-installed the plugin still not working... please help!!!!

image.png

2 answers

0 votes
Sebastian Gerdes January 8, 2021

The exception will appear if you click on "Settings" and you do not have valid credentials yet. However, this exception handling is already fixed and will be rolled out in the upcoming version scheduled for next week.

However, there still seems to be an issue with the credentials, most probably the e-mail address has a typo. I guess, if you use "Test Connection" where you set the credentials, everything is fine, because it only uses the API token. If you use "Test Connection" where to manage the profiles, I will also check for more information, where your e-mail address will be used also. Maybe just delete the mail address once and re-enter it, to be sure, it is 100% correct. Or add a further profile.

Regards,

Sebastian

0 votes
Sebastian Gerdes January 8, 2021

Hello DevAnand,

could you double-check the user credentials (e-mail address and API token)?

If it still does not work, feel free to file a support ticket.

Futhermore, it is not catworkx who is responsible for this app anymore, it is gesesoft now. For more information and the link to the support system, visit https://www.gesesoft.net

Regards,

Sebastian

DevAnand January 8, 2021

Credentials and API token are valid, I did a reset as one of my solution-try. Sometimes I am getting windows error handler as below and sometimes It says to enter captcha in the browser which I don't get any browser redirect 

image.png

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events