JIRA eazyBI conditional cumulation problem

Min Tang October 29, 2019

Hi, I try to use a user define member, but it returns nothing, could someone please tell me what I've done wrong?

Thanks

(the ProblemFoundInRelease is imported as diememsion)

MOF4Pr.JPGMOF4Null.JPGMOF4issue.JPG

2 answers

0 votes
Roberts Čāčus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 10, 2021

Hi @Min Tang ,

From the screenshot, I can't determine if the ProblemFoundInRelease dimension is selected in the report or not. However, with the suggestion below, I assume it is not.

Your calculated measure is empty because the ProblemFoundInRelease dimension is not present in the report, or a member is selected, not matching the specified name.

I suppose you intend to retrieve the cumulative number of issues created weekly, matching the value "MOF.4..." in the specific field. In that case, I recommend defining a calculated member in the ProblemFoundInRelease dimension, aggregating all the members matching the naming convention. The formula could look similar to the one below:

Aggregate(
Filter(
[ProblemFoundInRelease].[ProblemFoundInRelease].Members,
[ProblemFoundInRelease].CurrentMember.Name MATCHES ".*MOF\.4.*"
)
)

See more details on creating calculated members in dimensions and how they differ from calculated measures here - https://docs.eazybi.com/eazybi/analyze-and-visualize/calculated-measures-and-members#Calculatedmeasuresandmembers-Howtodefineanewcalculatedmember.

Next, remove the CASE WHEN conditions from the calculated measure "MOF4Pr" and create a tuple of the measure "Issues created" and the ProblemFoundInRelease dimension calculated member defined in the first step.

Best,

Roberts // support@eazybi.com

0 votes
Fabian Lim
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 9, 2021

Hi @Min Tang

You can use a combination of SUM and filters with a match statement as described in this post to get the isues created by week: https://community.eazybi.com/t/filter-issues-using-summary-which-contains-a-specific-word/7987

You can then use the same formula that you use for the cumulative count.  

Regards

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events