JIRA Toolkit Plugin Issue - Auto Transition Listener

Gaurav Nawathey February 3, 2013

I am trying to configure Auto Transition Listener from JIRA Toolkit Plugin... I have done the configuration which are given in the document link - https://studio.plugins.atlassian.com/wiki/display/JTOOL/Auto+Transition+Listener

I am not able to Auto Transition between issue statues. Can you please guide me as I find, the documentation is a bit old. Also...I want the two and fro movement of Status whenever an issue is commented; exactly the way it is in Atlassian Supoort Workflow.

Auto Assignment & Auto updation of Custom Fields I will configure through Post Functions. This Auto Transition should work. It highly critical for me, as I am trying to configure a Support Workflow within our organization.

2 answers

0 votes
G July 5, 2017

Hi Nic, Does Jira tool Kit works with Jira 7 server as all listeners are working with Jira 6 but not with Jira 7, we use below for listeners all are failing with jira7 , please confirm Jira ToolKit doesnt work with Jira 7 ?

com.atlassian.jira.toolkit.listener.AutoTransitionListener

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 5, 2017

Yes, the Toolkit works with JIRA 7

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 3, 2013

Transitions between status work fine for me, so you're going to need to tell us more about what you have set up.

The main things to look at though:

• Your workflow - make sure it has the transitions between the status and that you can perform them (think of the listener as replacing you clicking the transitions to begin with - if it works for you, the listener should be able to do it too)
  • Exactly what events are being picked up by the listener
  • What errors are going into your logs when a transition should be happening, but is not

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events