• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

JIRA Toolkit Plugin Issue - Auto Transition Listener

I am trying to configure Auto Transition Listener from JIRA Toolkit Plugin... I have done the configuration which are given in the document link - https://studio.plugins.atlassian.com/wiki/display/JTOOL/Auto+Transition+Listener

I am not able to Auto Transition between issue statues. Can you please guide me as I find, the documentation is a bit old. Also...I want the two and fro movement of Status whenever an issue is commented; exactly the way it is in Atlassian Supoort Workflow.

Auto Assignment & Auto updation of Custom Fields I will configure through Post Functions. This Auto Transition should work. It highly critical for me, as I am trying to configure a Support Workflow within our organization.

2 answers

0 votes

Transitions between status work fine for me, so you're going to need to tell us more about what you have set up.

The main things to look at though:

• Your workflow - make sure it has the transitions between the status and that you can perform them (think of the listener as replacing you clicking the transitions to begin with - if it works for you, the listener should be able to do it too)
  • Exactly what events are being picked up by the listener
  • What errors are going into your logs when a transition should be happening, but is not

Hi Nic, Does Jira tool Kit works with Jira 7 server as all listeners are working with Jira 6 but not with Jira 7, we use below for listeners all are failing with jira7 , please confirm Jira ToolKit doesnt work with Jira 7 ?

com.atlassian.jira.toolkit.listener.AutoTransitionListener

Yes, the Toolkit works with JIRA 7

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Marketplace Apps & Integrations

Happy New Year and Welcome New Marketplace Partner Program Partners!

Happy New Year! We hope you all had a safe and restful holiday season. 2020 was a unique year full of unforeseen events; however, as we enter the new year of 2021, we’re optimistic for the light at t...

755 views 7 24
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you