JIRA Server Gannt holidays and weekends

Marika Horakova July 16, 2020

Hi,

I would like to ask if there is a way how to add public holiday and weekends on the Gantt in JIRA.

I need ideally in Bottom up mode where SLA and dependencies will be sorted based on the hours/date but in GANTT calendar will excluded public holiday and weekends.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Stepan Kholodov _ALM Works_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
August 21, 2020

Hello Marika,

If I understand you correctly, you want to define holidays in the calendar and also show such days on your chart's timeline. If this is the case, then you can create a custom calendar and define the holidays and weekends in it, and then select it in the General tab of your chart's configuration. The calendar applied there affects the way the timeline is displayed, so all non-working days in the calendar will be greyed out on the timeline.

Right now a custom calendar can be created in the JSON format and then added in the section at Administration | Structure | Work Calendars. You can learn more details about it in our documentation: https://wiki.almworks.com/display/gantt/Calendars

I hope this helps. Please feel free to contact us directly at support.almworks.com if you have more questions, we'll be glad to assist you.

Best regards,
Stepan Kholodov
ALM Works

Marika Horakova October 13, 2020

Hi Stepan,

thanks a lot for your information. I will look on it.

Kind Regards,

Marika

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events