'JIRA Agile' 6.3. Use 'sprint = ...' instead.

Network Operations September 11, 2013

We upgraded our Jira instance from a very old version to 6.0.6.

We also have GreenHopper, now Agile.

I upgraded all add ons including script runner.

From the Agile board there is a link to view in navigator. When we click on this I get the following error.

issueFunction in inSprint("cfaEllisTest2", "Backlog")
This function is deprecated and unsupported since 'JIRA Agile' 6.3. Use 'sprint = ...' instead.

cfaEllisTest2 is the name of the agile "dashboard"

Any ideas on what needs changing?

7 answers

0 votes
OdedP February 4, 2014

I also get this error,

using :

Jira : v5.1

GH : 6.2.2.2

Any fix for this issue?

0 votes
Jonathan Kim November 18, 2013

I have the exact same problem with Jira 5.2.11 and GH/Agile 6.3.4.3. SR: 2.1.15.

Jamie,

are you saying that the link should be disabled since it is not working?

0 votes
Robert Donaldson September 24, 2013

Yes, we have less than GH 6.3, but I'm still recieving the deprecated message. Below are Copy/Paste from our system.

This function is deprecated and unsupported since 'JIRA Agile' 6.3. Use 'sprint = ...' instead.

issuefunction in inSprint("MCU32_VAL MBOs", "FQ3 2014_Month 1")

0 votes
JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 24, 2013

I'm not sure really - are you saying it shows as deprecated but you don't have a recent version of GH? Do you definitely have the version of GH?

0 votes
Robert Donaldson September 23, 2013

Jamie,

I have the same error. We're running Jira 5.1.2, GH 6.0.8, and SR 2.1.12

Any other thoughts on why this would deprecate for older versions?

0 votes
Network Operations September 12, 2013

I did the restart and same error.

0 votes
JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 12, 2013

Hrm you should not see that link... this is related to https://jamieechlin.atlassian.net/browse/GRV-316

Maybe something funny about the upgrade. Try disabling then enabling the script runner plugin. That should disable the module that injects the JS that provides the links. Or you can just disable that module as per the linked bug.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events