It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

It does not work in Version 6.4.1

Jenny Diaz Aug 21, 2015

It does not work in Version 6.4.1, Please your help

3 answers

1 vote
Daniel Wester Community Leader Aug 21, 2015

Your best bet is to reach out to the vendor at https://j-tricks.atlassian.net . Or if there are any errors in the logs, paste them in here. But without more than "it does not work" there's not much we can do.

Jenny Diaz Aug 23, 2015

Please your help as soon as possible , because what I need is that when creating an incident, I would want to create a sub-task and sub-task on the screen by default all appear to me what field that was filled with the incidence father

0 votes
Jenny Diaz Aug 23, 2015
When I finish I will install and configuration options I can see the image below

image2015-8-23 8:42:34.png

0 votes
Jenny Diaz Aug 23, 2015

Please your help as soon as possible , because what I need is that when creating an incident, I would want to create a sub-task and sub-task on the screen by default all appear to me what field that was filled with the incidence father 

Suggest an answer

This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
Community showcase
Posted in Marketplace Apps & Integrations

Demo Den Ep. 4: Continuous Integration with CircleCI & Jira Software

Get ready! Demo Den Episode 4 is coming your way on Tuesday, May 28, 2018 with a Continuous Integration and Delivery special demo. CircleCI Director of Solutions Engineering, Eddie Webb will show us ...

409 views 0 4
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you