Issues I worked Today

sangram Ghatge April 23, 2014

Hi All,

I need a Jira Query where I can get all the issues on which I worked today. I need this from a Testers perspective. This will help me to analyse No of issues on which I worked today and what kind of work I have done today.

E.g. Issues I commented today, Issues I created today, Issues for which I changed status today. In short I need a query for "any issue updated by me today".

Thanks in Advance!!

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Andris Grinbergs
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 23, 2014

I would suggest to add Activity Stream gadget to your dashboard and specify your own username.

Hi Andris,

Thanks for the help. This Works good.

Actually I am prefererng a Query where I can get the Issue list and can export it.

But if nothing other works I think its good enough. Many Thanks for this.

0 votes
Pablo Beltran
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 21, 2015

SQL for JIRA is able to refine the Felipe's JQL query:

issue in sql("
select distinct i.key
from issueworklogs w inner join issues i on w.issueid = i.id
where i.jql='updated >= stardOfDay() and participants = currentUser()'
")

0 votes
Felipe Kraemer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 23, 2014

Hi Sangram,

I am wondering if this Advanced Query could help you:

updated >= startOfDay() AND participants = <your_username>

This is not ideal, though, because although you're a participant of the issue, it doesn't mean it was you who updated the issue in that specific day. Maybe you've updated in the issue in previous days. A participant is someone who created the issue, commented on it, updated anything in the issue, voted on it, or is watching it.

I don't think there is a query that matches exactly what you need.

Kind regards,
Felipe Kraemer
Atlassian Support

Hi Felipe,

Thanks for the help but this query also gives issues If I have worked on them in past and someone else has worked on it today.

e.g I have commentened 2 days back, so I am participent in that issue and someone other has commented it on today then its updated today. So such issues are also displayed in this query.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events