Issue loading Quickview Add on

Elysse Kimmel March 20, 2020

I am trying to use the Quick View Cloud App to display project tasks. I am using a Task Tracking bussiness project. The Quick View tab is present on the left sidebar, but when Itry to naviagte to the view I get the error message "JIRA_REST_EXCEPTIONb Error occurred while fetching jira resource."

I have been successfully been able to use this app, on this type of project/template, in the recent past. It does not work on any classic template but appears to be working normally on next-gen templates. Any fix suggestions?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Daniel Eads
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 23, 2020

Hey Elysse, welcome to the Community!

I understand you're having some trouble working with the Quick View - Project Management Tool app for Jira Cloud. Looking at your licensing, I see that there might be an expired evaluation license in play.

My advice would be to confirm that the evaluation license is still active for the Jira site you're having trouble on at the Manage apps page in Jira. You can also double-check licenses for apps you have administrative rights to at my.atlassian.com. If the app has passed its evaluation license term date, it will likely be giving you trouble in Jira.

Aside from that, if you're certain the evaluation license for the site you're having trouble with is current and not expired, you can reach out directly to Add-On Experts Center (the publisher of the Quick View app) for support at their Service Desk. Not all marketplace vendors are active on Community, so this is a good way to ensure you get a follow-up if the license is still active.

Cheers,
Daniel | Atlassian Support

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events