Is there any way i can export a XRAY treaceability report to a confluence page ?

Dulan Withanage September 25, 2019

traceability_report.PNG

want to export this to a confluence page ,

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Inês Silva
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 27, 2019

Hi Dulan,

About the integration between Xray and Confluence and from what I understand you need to use the Traceability Report in a Confluence page. 

This integration is ready to: 

• Allow us to use Filters;
  • Allow us to use Jira and Xray gadgets as well. 

The Traceability report is an amazing feature that allow us to follow the life of a requirement in both forwards and backwards directions but unfortunately isn't possible for now to use this report in the Confluence application. 

So, I can suggest you to do an overview of all of our gadgets (Jira standard and Xray) and verify if any of them meets your needs.

I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you. 

Best regards,

Xray Team

0 votes
Rina Nir
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 24, 2021

Hi Dulan,

Looks like the App Jira Snapshots for Confluence will be a very good fit to what you need.

(Disclosure, I am the CEO of RadBee, the developer of this App).

With this App you can easily create static snapshots of Jira data and include them directly in Confluence pages. The App provides a macro which defines which issues/requirements/tests to include, which fields, and what linked issues/tests (and fields) you include.  Once you capture Jira data, it is a static copy- what is called a Snapshot. It supports any traceability (not only of tests, but also risks and mitigations, Epics and stories, etc...)

One of the things people love is the fact that you can compare your recent snapshot to older ones. so you can easily see what changed between then and now (maybe between the previous version and the current one)

The marketplace listing has a short demo, so its quick to check it out (available on Cloud and DC)

Jira Snapshots can also include Xray data.

Hope this helps,

Rina

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events