Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Is there a way to have ROAM based quadrant in Risks BigPicture?

The documentation states - If you want to adjust the heat map to resemble ROAM, use ROAM as one of the axis and leave just a single option for the other one. Alternatively, you can add a risk score or severity.

But where do I configure this? I am unable to find this setting.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Anna-BigPicture Marketplace Partner Jun 09, 2021

Hi @Alaine Brown

Both Risk matrix axes can be fully configured. Once you define ROAM field (please note that it must be Select List [single choice] type of field), you can adjust the matrix. Please go to Jira Global Administration >> Manage Apps >> BigPicture Technical Configuration >> Modules >> Risk and map the selected axis to the ROAM field that should appear on the drop-down list. See my image as a reference.
image-2021-02-08-15-45-37-665.png

You can change the axis description as well as synchronize other Jira custom fields.
image-2021-02-08-15-54-24-810.png

Tag me if you have further questions! 

@Anna-BigPicturethank you for your extremely useful and quick answer! 

Hi @Anna-BigPicture ,

I'm working with Big Picture PM 8.1 in cloud. I have created a "SAFe ROAM" field as a Select List [single choice] type and add the 4 options but when I have tried to change the "Consequence field" my custom field didn't appear.

Did I forget some step?

Thank you,

Rubén

Anna-BigPicture Marketplace Partner Jul 21, 2021

HI @rubenag83

The basic condition is choosing the accurate field type: Select List (Single Choice). 

Then, please be advised that changes made in Jira may be visible in Big Picture with a certain delay due to the delay of the mechanism for refreshing the data stored in the cache.

Please check again in a few minutes more and write me about the results. 

Hi @Anna-BigPicture ,

Thanks for you answer. Today the customer fiel has appeared but now the Risk Board shows the next error message:

Screenshot 2021-07-22 at 08.57.47.png

I downloaded a zip file with error data, you can download in the bellow link:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmgAr8sUwRICgu50eGAbS1PyWCww-g?e=C1kXuE 

Anna-BigPicture Marketplace Partner Jul 22, 2021

Hi @rubenag83

I am really sorry for the inconvenience caused. 

This case requires individual investigation by our Dev Team. Therefore please, raise a ticket via our Service Desk, providing us with details (the screenshot and logs you've already attached here).

BigPicture Team will gladly help you to resolve the problem.

Hi @Anna-BigPicture ,

Thanks for your answer but I solved the problem :). Only I created a new customer field with another name and the same options and it worked. I don't know what I configure different.

Thanks again.

Chers!!

Like Anna-BigPicture likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Apps & Integrations

Marketplace Partner Spotlight: Fine Software

Happy New Year, everybody! What better way to kick off 2022 than with a new Marketplace Partner Spotlight ✨ This month, we're getting to know Daniel Franz, co-founder of Fine Software. Fine Software ...

379 views 2 15
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you