Is there a way to get Structure.Gantt in cloud?

Nilay Sheth July 29, 2019

Hi Guys,

Is there a way I can get Structure.Gantt in the cloud? I already have Structure in my Atlassian cloud. I cannot see the option of Cloud in Structure.Gantt. I can see 'Server' and 'Data Center' options there. I am using Jira on Cloud.

1 answer

1 vote
Daria_Baltiyskaya_ALM_Works_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 4, 2020

Hello Nilay,

This is Daria from Structure support team. We do have plans to add Gantt charts to Structure Cloud. Unfortunately we don't have any estimates when this functionality will become available. Due to the difference between the architecture of the server and cloud apps we almost have to build everything from scratch. 

If you wish to get updates about the new functionality we add to Structure Cloud, feel free to subscribe to our release notes: https://structure-cloud.releasenotes.io/

Daria

imri July 13, 2020

Hi Daria, we are also very much interested in this solution. We are already using structure on Jira Cloud.

Dave Rosenlund
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 13, 2020

Hi, @imri .  Structure.Gantt is coming to Jira Cloud very soon. :)

Drop us a note at gantt@almworks.com if you’d like to be notified. 

-dave [ALM Works]

Like Sarah Miko likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events