Is there a way to find out from the owner of the behaviors plugin if we can get an upgrade for JIRA 5.1 soon?

Hari Nair October 30, 2012

We are currently testing JIRA 5.1 (upgrade from 4.4.3) and have this plugin used heavily. There is no response/contact information of the owner of the behaviors plugin on when we can expect an updated version. All other plugins are working fine and our upgrade is held up because of this one plugin. Is there any way for Atlassian support/anyone else to help with this?

Thanks

4 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 30, 2012

I am working on it *as we speak*. I'll be releasing it within a few days if i don't find any showstoppers.

This release will just be an interim version... it will disable inline edits on any issue that has a behaviour. I'm still undecided whether I will attempt to make it work in conjunction with inline editing, most probably not.

Not sure if it's true that there is no response to me. When I see the colour of someone's money I guarantee they will get a response though: https://studio.plugins.atlassian.com/wiki/display/GRV/Getting+Help

Update: I've just released a jira 5.1 compatible version.

0 votes
Hari Nair November 5, 2012

Thanks Jamie! Jamie has provided an upgraded version that works with JIAR 5.1

0 votes
Hari Nair November 5, 2012

Behaviors Plugin compatible with 5.1 has been released

0 votes
Alejandro Conde Carrillo
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 30, 2012

There is a link to onresolve team blog in the developer's user profile in the marketplace. May be you want to try there.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events