Is there a way to create a dynamic filter (drop down) in a JIRA Kanban page?

Shimon Yannay May 19, 2022

I see this is possible for dashboards but I don't see a way to create a dynamic filter in the Scrum board Kanban page.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Callum Carlile _Automation Consultants_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 19, 2022

Hi @Shimon Yannay 

The only real filters which can be applied to a Kanban board out of the box (other than the board's main filter and kanban board's sub-filter) are Quick Filters, which appear as buttons at the top of the board that you can toggle on and off to display/hide the issues as defined within the quick filter's JQL.

You could take a look at the Advanced Kanban Board app, which looks like it might be able to achieve what youre looking for.

Hope this helps!

Shimon Yannay May 19, 2022

Actually, the Advanced Kanban Board app does not support my scenario.

Thanks

Callum Carlile _Automation Consultants_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 19, 2022

Ah okay, in that case unfortunately it's not possible to do what you're trying to achieve (at least in Jira Cloud anyway), your only option would be to use Quick Filters

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events