Is there a way to apply eazyBI cell formatting to multiple rows or columns at once?

Andrew Zimmerman _Appfire_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 9, 2018

Does anyone know of a way to copy the cell formatting of a specific cell row or column and paste it to multiple other cells?

I'm using an eazyBI table to visualize tasks per day per user, and I'm finding that I have to set the cell formatting for each user (column) or each row (date) individually. Is there a way I can apply the same cell formatting rules (mins, maxes, and background colors) to multiple cells columns/rows, or even the entire table?

Thanks for any ideas or workarounds!

2 answers

2 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Gerda Grantiņa
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 1, 2021

Hi @Andrew Zimmerman _Appfire_
You can apply cell formatting for rows, using the improved cell formatting starting from eazyBI v.6.2https://docs.eazybi.com/eazybi/analyze-and-visualize/conditional-cell-formatting
It allows you to apply the rule for all rows:

eazyBI_row_formatting.png

And if you have a measure split by users, then make sure that you apply the formatting to the measure - then the formatting will be applied to all users (all columns).
eazyBI_cell_formatting.png

Kind regards,
Gerda // support@eazyBI.com

0 votes
Answer accepted
Fabian Lim
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 31, 2021

Hi Andrew,

I don't believe this featue is available yet. You will still have to perform the cell formatting one per column.

Cheers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events