Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Is there a way to apply eazyBI cell formatting to multiple rows or columns at once?

Does anyone know of a way to copy the cell formatting of a specific cell row or column and paste it to multiple other cells?

I'm using an eazyBI table to visualize tasks per day per user, and I'm finding that I have to set the cell formatting for each user (column) or each row (date) individually. Is there a way I can apply the same cell formatting rules (mins, maxes, and background colors) to multiple cells columns/rows, or even the entire table?

Thanks for any ideas or workarounds!

2 answers

2 accepted

Hi @Andrew Zimmerman
You can apply cell formatting for rows, using the improved cell formatting starting from eazyBI v.6.2https://docs.eazybi.com/eazybi/analyze-and-visualize/conditional-cell-formatting
It allows you to apply the rule for all rows:

eazyBI_row_formatting.png

And if you have a measure split by users, then make sure that you apply the formatting to the measure - then the formatting will be applied to all users (all columns).
eazyBI_cell_formatting.png

Kind regards,
Gerda // support@eazyBI.com

0 votes
Answer accepted
Fabian Lim Community Leader Oct 31, 2021

Hi Andrew,

I don't believe this featue is available yet. You will still have to perform the cell formatting one per column.

Cheers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Apps & Integrations

Marketplace Partner Spotlight: Fine Software

Happy New Year, everybody! What better way to kick off 2022 than with a new Marketplace Partner Spotlight ✨ This month, we're getting to know Daniel Franz, co-founder of Fine Software. Fine Software ...

429 views 2 15
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you