Is there a document of Script Runner can match JIRA 6.15?I want to create a listeners in JIRA , not in workflow , how can I add this listeners to JIRA by Script Runner?

xinl April 17, 2014

I want to add a listener to JIRA , when component changed , the issue security level will be changed too. This need add a listener to listen issue updated event , but I saw Script Runner suggest to use workflow post-function, but there is no edit issue in workflow , so can I add a listener like this by using Script Runner?How? The menu in the document is not match the jira6.15, I can't find the right position. Thank you for help

3 answers

0 votes
xinl April 20, 2014

Thank you for response , In script listener , I must add a listener file to a certain directory, and add its name to custom listener . Is there a way to add a listener without adding file into jira directory? And can I add the code of listener file to script console to test listener?

0 votes
Ed Sattar April 17, 2014

Hi,

Navigate menu in admin > plugins > script runner >script listener

You can add script listener here on issue updated event . There are some built-in listener also but you can also write your own listener too.

0 votes
Ahmed_Bilal April 17, 2014

Hi,

Navigate menu in admin > plugins > script runner >script listener

You can add script listener here on issue updated event . There are some built-in listener also but you can also write your own listener too.

xinl April 20, 2014

Thank you for response , In script listener , I must add a listener file to a certain directory, and add its name to custom listener . Is there a way to add a listener without adding file into jira directory? And can I add the code of listener file to script console to test listener?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events