It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Is the number of items in the check list limited?

Thomas Strohmaier Nov 23, 2017

Every time when I try to add more than 16 entries to a checklist, i get an server 500 error. Is there a limit to this number?

1 answer

0 votes
Yves Riel Nov 23, 2017

Hi Thomas,

Are you talking about the cloud or server add-on? In any case, there should not be an entry limit. If cloud, can you give us your jira instance name?

Thomas Strohmaier Nov 23, 2017 • edited

It's an server instance and I can't give you access. I tried it 3 times and every time i got a server error. Have to ask the server administrator to get the error logs.

Also Important: I observed this problem at the configuration of the field, not later adding new entries in the issue.

Yves Riel Nov 23, 2017

Let me know when you have the logs. I have customers who enters a lot more items and it never failed before.

Thomas Strohmaier Nov 23, 2017

Well, now after your reply I tested again and now it works. No ideas what the problem was.

Yves Riel Nov 23, 2017

It could also have been on Jira's side who knows :-)

Suggest an answer

This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
Community showcase
Posted in Marketplace Apps & Integrations

Demo Den Ep. 4: Continuous Integration with CircleCI & Jira Software

Get ready! Demo Den Episode 4 is coming your way on Tuesday, May 28, 2018 with a Continuous Integration and Delivery special demo. CircleCI Director of Solutions Engineering, Eddie Webb will show us ...

709 views 0 4
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you