Is the number of items in the check list limited?

Thomas Strohmaier November 23, 2017

Every time when I try to add more than 16 entries to a checklist, i get an server 500 error. Is there a limit to this number?

1 answer

0 votes
Yves Riel [Okapya]
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
November 23, 2017

Hi Thomas,

Are you talking about the cloud or server add-on? In any case, there should not be an entry limit. If cloud, can you give us your jira instance name?

It's an server instance and I can't give you access. I tried it 3 times and every time i got a server error. Have to ask the server administrator to get the error logs.

Also Important: I observed this problem at the configuration of the field, not later adding new entries in the issue.

Yves Riel [Okapya]
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
November 23, 2017

Let me know when you have the logs. I have customers who enters a lot more items and it never failed before.

Well, now after your reply I tested again and now it works. No ideas what the problem was.

Yves Riel [Okapya]
Marketplace Partner
November 23, 2017

It could also have been on Jira's side who knows :-)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events