Is it possible to toggle conditions for Rich Filter Results in Confluence?

Kyle Lefton January 15, 2021

What I am trying to do is implement the Rich Filter Results and Rich Filter Controller macros into a Confluence page, with certain issue types filtering in as results. 

The roadblock is that I want the results to show issues tagged with "Type1", which have sub-issues tagged as "Sub-Type". I want the sub-issues to filter into the results, but be hidden by default, and be visible when clicking a "Toggle Sub-Issues" button in the Rich Filter Controller above. What I've discovered is that by setting "Sub-Type" to be filtered out by default, or by filtering only for "Type1" at the beginning, having a filter button to show results for "Sub-Type" doesn't work as the previous filters overwrite it.

What would you suggest I do to accomplish this? Is it possible to do without additional 3rd party plugins? If there is a way to set priority or overwrite another static filter when clicking on a different filter button in the controller, that may work.

2 answers

0 votes

Hello, 

Wondering if anyone has any info on using rich filters in Confluence, I am specifically looking to use the Rich Filter Controller.  

Thank you!

Samantha

0 votes
Dario B
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 20, 2021

Hello @Kyle Lefton ,

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

I believe your question is related to the Rich Filters for Jira Dashboards app, therefore I have moved this question to the Marketplace Apps and Integrations section and I added the proper tag so that you will have more chances to get a reply.

Also, if this question is indeed related to the 3rd party app and you don't manage to get a reply in here, you may want to try the resources listed in the support tab of the marketplace page for the add-on:

Contact

Otherwise, if this question is not related to the app, please let me know so that I can move it back. 

Cheers,
Dario

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events