Is it possible to set a maximum working hours per week with add on in Jira?

Arevik Hakobyan March 30, 2022

Hi,

We are using Jira Cloud Premium.

I am wondering if there is an add on in the Atlassian Marketplace using which we will be able to set per Jira user max working hours per week so that it will work with Jira "Timetracker" or "Timesheet reports" to retrieve logged hours per week per user and compare with set max hours? And have the possibility to get that as a report and get notified when a user exceeds the set maximum?

I have looked through "Tempo Planner" add-on, but not sure of that works with only "Tempo" or "Timetracker" as well.

Please advise.

Thanks

Vicky

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 30, 2022

Hi @Arevik Hakobyan ,

in order to have a full control and awesome reports about timetracking my suggestion is to use https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/6572/tempo-timesheets-jira-time-tracking?tab=overview&hosting=cloud (Tempo planner is a plugin for the planning)

This plugin allows you to check timespent per user/group or team basis and, if necessary, to approve timesheet. Moreover, it allows you to define max hours per day globally

image.jpg

Hope this helps and address you on the right path.

Sincerely,

Fabio

Arevik Hakobyan April 4, 2022

@Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_  thanks for the reply!

Can we set max hours per user  per week or quarter, or just per day per user?

Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 4, 2022

Hi @Arevik Hakobyan ,

currently just per day basis

Arevik Hakobyan April 4, 2022

thanks!

Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 4, 2022

You're welcome @Arevik Hakobyan 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events