Is it possible to export customer requests infomation from the service desk portal?

George Stoyanov _Nemetschek BG_ October 10, 2017

Can I use "Customer Requests Workload" to export information about the customer request via the  JSD portal?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
George Stoyanov _Nemetschek BG_ October 12, 2017

"Requests workload Report" can be used to export a list of JSD requests  for the  current and the previous month.

In the export you will find the only request that have work time logged in it, in the some way they are reported in the JSD portal.

The exported file is CSV , and for each exported request you will find details about its  id, type, summary, status,  requester and the time spent/logged.

Paul Weber June 28, 2018

Have a customer asking a similar thing i.e. to be able to export *all* open tickets to excel via his customer portal.

From your answer I gather that this is only possible in a limited, time-dependent, way?

George Stoyanov _Nemetschek BG_ June 28, 2018

Via this plugin this can be done only for the last three months and the export must be done month by month.

We just lunched new add-on that  will be able to do this at once. The add-on is called "Advanced Portal Reports for Service Desk" and will be available on the portal  in the next few weeks, as soon as Atlasian approve it.

0 votes
Parva C. - Narva Software June 21, 2020

This feature is not available in Jira Service Desk. We have released an add-on in Atlassian Marketplace which solves this problem.

Please try it: Requests Export for Jira Service Desk

It lets customers to export their requests to CSV or Excel. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events