Is it possible to edit the Workflow Report?

John April 19, 2020

Is it possible to edit the Comala Workflow Report macro? I would like to show the Status (not just the state) of each document, and show the Space that each report exists in.

Thanks.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
James Conway
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 20, 2020

Hello @John 

Could you clarify what you mean by 'Status (not just the state) of each document'

Currently you cannot edit the columns in the workflow report macro. I understand that you want to show the space name for each page. I have made a note of this and I will see if we can include this improvement on our roadmap. 

Kind regards

James
Senior Product Manager

John April 22, 2020

Hi James,

I may be getting confused, but I thought a document could be in both an In Progress state and a Rejected status at the same time. Am I wrong? (Could very well be!)

Thanks.

- John

PS. I appreciate your attempt to get Space included in the roadmap.

Like James Conway likes this
James Conway
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 23, 2020

Hi @John ,

A document can only be in one state at a time. You could have document in the In Progress state with a review (aka approval) that's been Rejected.

You see this in two ways:

Kind regards

James

Like John likes this
0 votes
James Conway
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 3, 2022

Comala Document Management now has new reporting capabilities with the Document States Report macro, this replaces the States and Approval 'types' of Workflow Report Macro. It includes the ability the edit the columns displayed, and show the Space name and the approval status.

For more information see https://wiki.comalatech.com/display/CDML/Document+States+Report+Macro

If you have any questions, you can contact our friendly Customer Success team at https://support.comalatech.com

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events