Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Is it possible to customize the output of BigTemplate?

I've been trying to assist someone with BigTemplate and am at an impass.  The primary use case is exporting GANTT charts from BigPicture in a meaningful way, but also in different ways - there is a need to tweak the output depending on what the focus is.  How can this be achieved?  I don't see a lot of information on how to customize the output of BigTemplate.  How do you ensure the proper output?  How can you change the look? 

BT pdf.png

1 answer

0 votes
Adam _SoftwarePlant_ Marketplace Partner Mar 05, 2021

Hello Rob,

When it comes to customizing the output of the export generated by the BigTemplate, in order to make sure the exported file presents the part of the project you are interested in, rather than its whole period, you can actually set this before the export start. By default the selected export range is set to “Full Scope”, however, you can change it to “Specific Period”, in order to target a particular date range of your project, which then will be exported. Please kindly refer to the screenshot below:

Gantt specific period.png

I hope you will find this information useful Rob.

Have a good day and best regards,

Adam

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Apps & Integrations

🍂📹 Apptoberfest demo contest roundup: vote for your favorite demos!

Hi Community! The submissions are in (and listed below) for the 🍻🍂Apptoberfest🍂🍻 Demo Competition and it’s time for you to place your votes for the best: Analytics & reporting app demo ...

196 views 5 14
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you