Is anyone getting a 401 error on Jira for Tempo - how do you resolve it?

Kamlesh Lad May 15, 2019

Is anyone getting a 401 error on Jira for Tempo - how do you resolve it?: 

401 Authorization Required

nginx

3 answers

0 votes
wayne bryant May 20, 2019

Hi Kamlesh,

I received a solution from Atlassian support for this issue. Following the steps below resolved the issue for me.

1. Un-install and re-install Tempo Timesheets (this process will not affect your data)
  2. Go to Jira settings --> Apps --> Manage apps.
  3. If the uninstall button is not active, then first click on the "unsubscribe" button. That will re-activate the uninstall button.
  4. Once you have done that, reinstall Tempo and that will reconnect your Tempo application with your Jira account. (I clicked on the Free Trial button to get it running again.)
Kamlesh Lad May 20, 2019

Thanks Wayne, I'll give it a try today.

Like # people like this
wayne bryant May 20, 2019

no worries. Let me know how you get on. Cheers

Kamlesh Lad May 20, 2019

just tried, and got a log time message. it should have the estimated hrs and hrs complete chart in there?

Tempo.jpg

0 votes
Kamlesh Lad May 19, 2019

I've tried the link and it says I don't have permission - No Access 

I have already logged into the Tempo site?

wayne bryant May 19, 2019

Hi Kamlesh, I have the same issue. I don't have permission to view. I believe it because that is related to Richard's ticket, which is private to him and Atlassian.

I still have the 401 issue related to Tempo and I've raised a ticket this morning about it. I'll let you know when I hear anything back.

0 votes
wayne bryant May 19, 2019

We started getting this error last week. Have you found a solution yet?

Richard Murnane May 19, 2019

Tempo issued a fix for this last week (see https://tempo-io.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/6/TCS-10580).

Works for me now. If it's not working for you yet, you might try clearing your browser cache and reloading. Failing that, notify Temp tech support. :-)

Cheers,
Richard

Kamlesh Lad May 19, 2019

Thanks Richard 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events