Is Insight remaining a separate offering for the Cloud?

Rob Horan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 17, 2021

My understanding was that Insight was being absorbed into JSM for Cloud, but I found this page today which lists it as a separate Cloud application, like a plugin:

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1212137/insight-asset-management?hosting=cloud&tab=overview

I'm trying to get a better understanding of how this will all work, especially from a licensing perspective.

1 answer

0 votes
Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 17, 2021

Hi @Rob Horan ,

you can still get cloud Insight as a standalone application now. But it will become part of JSM, it seems to me it is a matter of weeks.

Rob Horan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 18, 2021

Thanks - in that case how will it work for Server users who are transitioning to Cloud, especially those who do not use JSM?

Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 22, 2021

Hi @Rob Horan ,

unfortunately I don't know. Maybe you can try to contact official Atlassian support, but I wasn't able to get more info about future pricing and possibilities a month ago. So I'm waiting...

Like John Funk likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events