Is BigPicture dead?

Mike Buening November 2, 2020

Nothing we've tried to do in BigPicture has worked since last Wednesday and the get support link is broken.  Are they still in business?

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Mateusz Sołowianiuk
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 2, 2020

Hi @Mike Buening 

We're doing good and, honestly speaking, I am quite surprised to hear of your problems with getting in touch with us. 

I will highly appreciate raising a support ticket via our Service Desk (please refer to SUPPORT-338190 in the ticket name) so that our team of experts are able to take a look at the issues that you're facing. Additionally, please let us know which 'Get Support' link precisely you were trying to utilize. 

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,

Mateusz Sołowianiuk

SoftwarePlant Support

0 votes
Robert Horan
Solutions Partner
Solution Partners provide consulting, sales, and technical services on Atlassian products.
November 17, 2020

I can't speak to anyone else's experience, but for what it's worth, SoftwarePlant and their support team have been consistently excellent in terms of getting back to me every time I've needed something.  

Mateusz Sołowianiuk
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 17, 2020

Hi @Robert Horan 

Thank you for the kind words! I am absolutely glad that you find our service satisfactory.

Best regards,

Mateusz Sołowianiuk

SoftwarePlant Support

Like # people like this
Robert Horan
Solutions Partner
Solution Partners provide consulting, sales, and technical services on Atlassian products.
November 17, 2020

Far beyond satisfactory - many thanks to you and your team for all of the help I have and continue to receive!

Like Mateusz Sołowianiuk likes this
0 votes
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 2, 2020

@Mike Buening - I was able to get to their support portal: https://jira.softwareplant.com/servicedesk/

Hopefully they're okay! Maybe it's just a bad network hiccup wherever they are in the world?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events