Invalid license or expired plugin version

Oliver Berjano January 12, 2014

Hello,

When try to sync with Jira server we obtain the message below.

=======================================

Synchronizing with JIRA server https://company.atlassian.net

not allowed - invalid license or expired plugin version.

Disabling synchronization profile "ABBR"

=======================================

Can we help us?

Oliver Berjano RUiz

5 answers

0 votes
Daniel Graetzer January 21, 2014

Hi Nic, I'm working with Oliver on this issue. Our evaluation is until February, but we can't activate TFS4JIRA - the activate/deactivate button is greyed out but it says deactivated. We really need assistance on this ASAP as our use of JIRA depends on this integration. Thanks for your help.

TFS4JIRA OnDemandTFS4JIRA is a smart two-way communication vehicle, which bridges the Microsoft Team Foundation Se...<select id="ppOrderables-614039028" style="font-size: 11px; margin: 2px 0px; padding: 0px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; vertical-align: middle; display: none;" name="orderables"> <option style="font-size: inherit; margin: 0px; font-family: inherit; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: inherit; line-height: inherit;" value="10">614039034</option> <option style="font-size: inherit; margin: 0px; font-family: inherit; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: inherit; line-height: inherit;" value="15">614039041</option> <option style="font-size: inherit; margin: 0px; font-family: inherit; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: inherit; line-height: inherit;" value="25">614039048</option> <option style="font-size: inherit; margin: 0px; font-family: inherit; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: inherit; line-height: inherit;" value="50">614039055</option> <option style="font-size: inherit; margin: 0px; font-family: inherit; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: inherit; line-height: inherit;" value="100">614039062</option> <option style="font-size: inherit; margin: 0px; font-family: inherit; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: inherit; line-height: inherit;" value="500">614039069</option> <option style="font-size: inherit; margin: 0px; font-family: inherit; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: inherit; line-height: inherit;" value="2000">614039076</option> </select> Deactivated 50* users$66/moEvaluation ends 20 Feb 2014
0 votes
Oliver Berjano January 21, 2014

Hi,

The error persist, we use a Trial period licence, there is a limitation in order to do this operations?

My mate Andre will join to this conversation.

Thanks in advance.

Oliver Berjano Ruiz.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 21, 2014

Trial licences expire and for most things, reduce functionality when they do, you probably need to apply a full licence.

Daniel Graetzer January 21, 2014

Hi Nic, I'm working with Oliver on this issue. Our evaluation is until February, but we can't activate TFS4JIRA - the activate/deactivate button is greyed out but it says deactivated. We really need assistance on this ASAP as our use of JIRA depends on this integration. Thanks for your help.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 21, 2014

I'm not that familiar with the plugin - you probably need to talk to the vendor.

0 votes
Oliver Berjano January 20, 2014

The message was very clever, I reviewed this information with my mate and that it's! Thank you so much, apologize for the inconveniences. Warm regards!

0 votes
Oliver Berjano January 12, 2014

We are synchronising TFS issues with JIRA .

And using the TFS4JIRA Synchroniser on an external server.

And this applies to Jira on Demand and TFS (hosted on visualstudio.com)

Thanks in advance.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 12, 2014

Ok. You probably need to check the licence on the TFS4JIRA Synchroniser server then - I wouldn't expect TFS or Jira to throw that error themselves.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 12, 2014

You have not said what you are trying to synchronise or how. Which plugin is it? What is the other non-Jira system? Where is the synchronisation being run?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events