Create
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’™ International Women's Day ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’ช 16 inspiring women from the Atlassian Partner Ecosystem

happy-interantional-womens-day-2022.jpg

Happy International Womenโ€™s Day! In honor of this special day, we wanted to take a moment to introduce you to sixteen amazing women from the Atlassian partner ecosystem.

From engineers and product managers to marketing managers and founders, these women are making their mark in the tech industry and they provide a great example of the power of hard work and determination ๐Ÿ’ช

Learn more about their backgrounds, motivations, and advice for others who would like to join the Atlassian ecosystem ๐Ÿ‘

Britta Neugebauer

Senior Marketing Manager @ yasoon GmbH

britta-neugebauer-yasoon.jpg

Laura Mihai

Graduate Full Stack Developer @ AppFox (part of Automation Consultants)

laura-mihai-appfox.jpg

ร“lรถf Kristjรกnsdรณttir

Director of Marketing @ Tempo

olof-kristjansdottir-tempo.jpg

Imogen Drews

Frontend Developer @ Polymetis

imogen-drews-polymetis-apps.jpg

Cora Egli

Technical Writer @ bitvoodoo ag

cora-egli-bitvoodoo.jpg

Frederike Hรคusel

Team Assistant/ Partner Manager @ re:solution

frederike-hausel-resolution.jpg

Teodora Vasileva

Marketing Manager of Custom Charts for Jira @ Old Street Solutions

teodora-vasileva-oldstreetsolutions.jpg

Michaela Mayer

Marketing & Partner Manage @ K15t

michaela-mayer-k15t.jpg

Melissa Castรกn

Motion & graphic designer @ Jexo

katarzyna-pawlak-deviniti (2).jpg

Marlene Kegel

Product Manager @ codefortynine GmbH

marlene-kegel-codefortynine.jpg

Priscila Calisto Marques

SupportOps Engineer @ e-core

priscila-calisto-marques-ecore.jpg

Saloni Hajare

Technology Intern (Consultancy team) @ Automation Consultants

saloni-hajare-automation-consultants.jpg

Katarzyna Pawlak

Senior Product Owner and Lead Technical Writer @ Deviniti

katarzyna-pawlak-deviniti.jpg

Sarah Saleh

Content manager / Product marketing manager @ Jexo

sarah-saleh-jexo.jpg

Stephanie Somic

Graphic Designer @ re:solution

stephanie-somic-resolution.jpg

Nikki Zavadska

Co-founder, Product @ Jexo

nikki-zavadska-jexo.jpg

This list could go on! Comment on the post with your journey to the Atlassian ecosystem, how do you help your team and what's your advice for new joiners ๐Ÿ‘€

Happy International Women's day! ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’™

15 comments

Comment

Britta Neugebauer _yasoon_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 8, 2022

I am so proud to be part of this. Thank you @Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_ for putting that together! 

Letโ€™s get rid of stereotypes and discrimination. Letโ€™s celebrate and value diversity every day. Appreciate FLINTA*โ€™s achievements and take action for equality!

Like โ€ข # people like this
Christian Reichert (resolution)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 8, 2022

Glad to have had the chance to work/meet with most of you already - you rock!

Happy Women's day!!

ร“lรถf Kristjรกnsdรณttir {Tempo}
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 8, 2022

What a wonderful way to celebrate International Women's Day. Thank you for including me ๐Ÿ™

Michaela Mayer _K15t_
Marketplace Partner
March 8, 2022

Thanks for having the chance to be involved in this @Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_ Love how this post is highlighting empowered women all over the Atlassian ecosystem ๐Ÿ˜Š

Prisca Fey - codefortynine
Marketplace Partner
March 8, 2022

Hi, I'm Prisca from codefortynine. It's so nice to meet so many inspiring women here. I'm a newbie in the Atlassian Ecosystem. Great to learn about your journeys. Happy Women's Day ๐Ÿค—

Cora Egli_bitvoodoo_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 8, 2022

Thank you for this beautiful initiative and for inviting us all to participate, @Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_ ๐Ÿ’™

Like โ€ข Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_ likes this
Matt Reiner _K15t_
Marketplace Partner
March 8, 2022

@Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_

This is fantastic! Thank you so much for bringing together so many inspiring women from around the ecosystem.

Craig Willson _AppFox_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 8, 2022

Brilliant initiative @Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_ !

Thank you so much for bringing this together and it's great to see so many inspiring women from around the ecosystem sharing their experiences and advice :) 

Priscila Calisto March 8, 2022

I'm proud to be a part of it! Thank you so much @Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_ for including me along with these inspirational women!

Priscila Calisto Marques March 8, 2022

I'm proud to be a part of it! Thank you so much @Nikki Zavadska _jexo_ for including me along with these inspirational women!

vlad_puhach March 8, 2022

@Priscila Calisto Marques deserves to be here for sure!

Maggie Norby Adams
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 8, 2022

Love this so much ! Thanks for posting @Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_ 

Like โ€ข Marlene Kegel - codefortynine likes this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 9, 2022

I not only love the content, but the thought and preparation that went into such a post. You are a real asset to the Community @Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_

Like โ€ข Maggie Norby Adams likes this
Teodora _Old Street Solutions_Tempo_
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 10, 2022

I'm honoured to be part of this wonderful initiative! ๐Ÿ’™ Thank you for the inspiration @Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_!  

Svenja Lorenzen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 8, 2022

So many awesome women!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events