Integrate with azure test plan

Umesh Kamalakar
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 13, 2021

Hi ,

We are looking to ingrate Jira with Azure test plan. This is basically required to pull all the requirements from Jira to Azure test plan.

Please guide us on this regard.

Let me know for any further queries 

Thanks,

Umesh

4 answers

1 vote
Syed Majid Hassan -Exalate-
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 13, 2022

Hi @Umesh Kamalakar@Anthony Griffiths

This is Syed - a pre-sales engineer @ Exalate

I am not sure if you have been able to complete this, but I would strongly urge you to review Exalate. Our tool provide an out-of-the-box integration solution for achieving a bi-directional sync between azure DevOps and Jira (among other ITSM systems). You can sync any Jira issue with an Azure work item and control the sync at a granular level to ensure that the relevant fields get copied over.  

Please feel free to review Exalate to see if it fits your needs or simply book a demo with us to explore your use case further.

Thanks

Syed

0 votes
Savitha Govindaswamy
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 17, 2023

Hello,

Is there a way for this integration? I'm looking to implement this too.

0 votes
Oksana Kioriesku
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
April 7, 2022

Hello, the same thing - could someone suggest approaches to link Azur Test Plan (storage for test cases) with Jira items? 

0 votes
Anthony Griffiths
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
February 10, 2022

Umesh

Did you make any progress on this?

Was there a good solution?

Thanks,

Anthony

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events