Insight pricing

Noah Hofmann September 14, 2020

Hello,

I've a question to Atlassian Insight:

The price is stated per user (5$ or 2.5$,...).

I wanted to ask whether this is the price for the agents using the tool or for our Service Desk customers as well?

We plan to have about 10 Service Desk Agents, who will work with this tool, track devices, solve issues etc.  but we have about 350 employees, to which we want to assign the devices to. 

Do we have to pay only for the agents or for all 350 employees if we assign each of them at least one device?

Greetings

2 answers

2 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Rudy Holtkamp
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 14, 2020

Hi @Noah Hofmann ,

It's per highest Jira license tier. So if you have a JSD license of 10 agents and a Jira Software license of 100 users, you need to pay for the 100 users (100*$2.50).

If you only have 10 JSD agents you will pay 10*$5.00 for Insight.

Rudy

Oh thanks for this addition! Indeed I only have 10 agents, but many more Jira users.

1 vote
Answer accepted
Sandra _Mindville_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 14, 2020

Hi Noah.

This is the price for the agents if you have Jira Service Desk. Users that you don't pay for in Jira Service Desk (customers), will not be paid for in Insight either. You will be able to assign assets to those users in Insight.

Kind regards,
Sandra

Thank you very much!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events