Insight for Jira Cloud icons

Paul Swanson February 25, 2020

Does anyone know if it is possible to create new icons when using Insight for Jira Cloud?

I see how to delete or rename them, but not how to add my own.

Thanks in advance for your help!

3 answers

1 vote
Shaun McGuire April 9, 2021

I pushed this issue again to support, and they opened a ticket for future development.

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDCLOUD-9854?error=login_required&error_description=Login+required&state=02c2d952-bf07-4f77-9124-91f544c97bde

It would help if you would go to the ticket and vote/comment on why this is a needed functionality. Maybe we can get some traction that way.

0 votes
Shaun McGuire March 13, 2021

I just asked the same question. I put a ticket in to the support center. We'll see what they come up with.

Six April 2, 2021

@Shaun McGuire did you got any answer?

Shaun McGuire April 5, 2021

I was told no, it was not possible in the cloud product.

The functionality of the cloud product is substantially less than the server and data center versions. no idea if the new version coming out soon will address this question or not,

Six April 6, 2021

Thank you!

Shaun McGuire April 15, 2021

The new version of INSIGHT for Service Desk Premium does NOT give us the ability to upload new icons. There has been no change.

Six April 20, 2021

Thank you, I have voted to the ticket, but I do not hope, that they implementing this feature in the near future :(

Mike Hayes May 13, 2021

Interesting. I wonder happens if we delete some of the default ones and want them back? What if we delete all of them?

Mike Hayes May 13, 2021

I tried to delete all of the icons on a test instance, but it won't let me delete/configure the default "Services" schema which uses the "Service" icon, so now I'm left with one icon for everything!

0 votes
Oliver D April 23, 2020

Same question here!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events