It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Insight cloud placeholder not working correctly in Insight automation rule

I am trialing Insight Cloud, and I have created an automation rule within Insight. When the rule triggers it creates an issue in my next-gen Jira service desk project, and the summary field is configured as: ${label} is offline. The issue is created, but the problem I'm having is the ${label} placeholder is not being replaced with the actual value.

E.g. I have an object with an attribute field "Name" that's marked as the label of the object, with a value of "ObjectA". If the status of that object changes, a JSD issue should be created with a summary of "ObjectA is offline". That's not happening though, instead the summary is written as "${label} is offline.

According to the documentation this should be possible within Insight Cloud. Am I doing something wrong or is the documentation incorrect?

0 answers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Marketplace Apps & Integrations

Expose your beautifully crafted Dashboard through the Jira Service Desk Customer Portal

A picture is worth a thousand words, especially when you're trying to find relationships and understand your data. Here, Dashboards play a vital role in gaining insights from a variety of dat...

360 views 5 4
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you