Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Insight automation groovy script for fetching objects updated in automation

Edited

I'm trying to implement fetching objects updated and attribute values associated resulted in insight automation(When: object updated, Condition: objecttype=<objecttypename>, action=execute groovy script).

As per the documentation(https://documentation.mindville.com/insight/latest/insight-automation-33467001.html#InsightAutomation-DataavailabletotheGroovyscriptbytheInsightAutomationRuleEngine) was trying to import com.riadalabs.Jira.plugins.insight.services.model.ObjectBean. But getting classnotfound exception.

How can I solve this?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted

Hi,

Did you have a chance to check the example on the following page: https://documentation.mindville.com/insight/latest/update-an-object-attribute-33466729.html

That may be helpful.

Regards, 

Hakan Bahadir

Solutions Engineer

Yes. I figured this out. Thank you.

Like Hakan Bahadir likes this

@Hakan Bahadir excuse me if i take this opportunity, but i'm asking you: i'm trying to understand if i can call from automation for jira (for jira datacenter) an insight object and its property (in particular an email attribute that i need to send from automation for jira an email). has anyone ever had this need and solved it? I'm looking for information and examples from some time but I don't find valid examples.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Apps & Integrations

Apps for Confluence you won't want to miss: RSVP for September's Appy Hours

Calling all collaborators and Confluence users! Our Appy Hours event on September 29th features 4 presenters demoing functionality to superpower Confluence. Don't miss learning about these apps i...

120 views 0 9
Read article

Atlassian Community Events