Insight - Import TAB - Error Something went wrong. Contact administrator

Andre July 8, 2020

I have Insight and some imports. I deleted an object and wanted to return to the import tab in the object schema and when i clicked the import tab an error pops up:

Error Something went wrong. Contact administrator

I have many imports and rules in there and need to adjust them.

How can I fix that problem?

Many thanks for any help.

1 answer

0 votes
Hakan Bahadir July 9, 2020

Hello Andre,

You can contact our Support Team via support.mindville.com. We will be happy to help.

Best Regards,

Hakan Bahadir

Solution Architect

Mindville Team

Andre July 9, 2020

Hello Hakan.

I have a ticket RPS-16979 with this issue at the mindville support.

Juraj Drahoš November 30, 2020

We are facing the same problem. Did you manage to solve it some way?

Alan Fitzpatrick January 28, 2021

This issue keeps popping up for me too.

Was there any progress on this since July?

The problem renders some of my object schemas unusable 

In my case, I think I deleted some objects or object types when this happened.

Like Andre likes this
Andre January 28, 2021

The support team told me to search for fragments that are left after deleting the objects.

Do a SQL search query:

SELECT * FROM "AO_8542F1_IFJ_IMPORT_SRC_OTA" WHERE "OBJECT_TYPE_ATTRIBUTE_ID" NOT IN (SELECT "ID" FROM "AO_8542F1_IFJ_OBJ_TYPE_ATTR")

If there are showing up some results, I had to delete them using this SQL query:

DELETE FROM "AO_8542F1_IFJ_IMPORT_SRC_OTA" WHERE "OBJECT_TYPE_ATTRIBUTE_ID" NOT IN (SELECT "ID" FROM "AO_8542F1_IFJ_OBJ_TYPE_ATTR")

After doing this and refreshing the Insight tab, my Insight import tab works fine.

Please keep in mind that I am not a support member. This was the way to get it run for me. Deleting SQL tables may cause critical problems to your jira/insight build.

If you are unsure what do to, please contact the support Team support.mindville.com

I hope I could help you out. Greetings from Germany.

Like Alan Fitzpatrick likes this
Alan Fitzpatrick January 28, 2021

Thanks very much for that Andre. Much appreciated. I'll give it a try the next time the issue pops up. For now I've had to rebuild my object schemas :)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events