Insight Custom field - Order by number of connected tickets

Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 26, 2019

I have a Insight Custom field set on a Request Type screen so end user can select a value based on the CMDB.

I know I can order the values in this field based on an IQL with an ORDER BY clause  but I'm looking to make it a bit more complex.

I would like to sort the values that are returned based on the ConnectedTickets count that are linked to the Insight object.

I don't seem to find a way to incorportate this in to an IQL so my initial workarround that I was thinking of is to run a daily script that counts the number of connectedTickets and writes this back in an attribute..

Anybody got any hints?

1 answer

0 votes
Yinon Negev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 3, 2019

Hi Dirk.

As this functionality is not available out of the box in Insight, I would like to recommend you to visit https://jira.riada.io which is our open ticket system for feature requests and verified bugs. You can view, watch, vote and comment on issues reported by anyone.

If you can't find an already opened ticket request for this feature, feel free to create a new one.

The workaround you have suggested seems to be a way to go for now. The list of Connected Jira Issues should be available using this method.

Kind regards,

Yinon

Team Riada

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events