Insight 6.1.3 iqlFunction returning nothing

llagos August 16, 2019

Hi, we're using Insight to connect to an Active Directory and read all users details, in a schema named "Users AD". We also have a custom field in JSD named "Reporter details", which links the Insight object from schema "Users AD".

One of these details we read are "title" and "description".

We need to have a filter for priority tickets opened by Managers.

So, we have the following JQL:

project = DVCOR AND cf[10800] in iqlFunction("Users AD", "title like \"Manager\"")

However, nothing is shown, even though there are several tickets created by users who are Managers indeed.

Any hint or idea why is this not working? should be pretty straightforward...

Thanks!

1 answer

2 votes
Yinon Negev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 19, 2019

Hi.

Can you try:

project = DVCOR AND cf[10800] in iqlFunction("objectType=\"UserObjectType\" AND title like Manager")

Please replace UserObjectType with the corresponding objectType you use to populate the CF with.

Note that both Attribute Name and Attribute Value are case sensitive.

Kind regards,

Yinon

Team Riada

llagos August 19, 2019

Hi @Yinon Negev 

Insight created a lot of "object types", one per OU. I tried with the OU the user Gerente belongs to, but again, no results:

project = DVCOR AND cf[10800] in iqlFunction("objectType=\"GTD Teleductos\" AND title like Manager")

And GTD Teleductos is the right name:

About this Object Type

Id 178

Name GTD Teleductos

Yinon Negev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 30, 2019

Hi.

Can you try by removing the IQL Filter Scope in the CF configuration, and adding it to the Filter Issue Scope in the same configuration, using AND?

Kind regards,

Yinon

Team Riada

llagos August 31, 2019

Hi Yinon,

Actually the provider came up with the solution:

project = DVCOR AND cf[10800] in iqlFunction(title like Manager)

So I guess... i'd appreciate some confirmation/explanation... I guess the customField somehow defines the ObjectType(s) since that cf points to an schema of Active Directory Users, where each different OU in the AD domain is a different ObjectType...

Regards,

Flavien CIOTOLA November 29, 2022

Thanks 

Some fields name doesn't work properly with some users request. As admin I can't reproduce the problem but to fix the user request I change the field name by cf[XXXXX] and it works :)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events