Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Insert Jira filter from template with current date

Hello,

Does anyone know if there is a way to insert a Jira filter on a confluence page where the JQL varies depending on the date the page was created? Right now my users have to hand edit the JQL after they create a new page using my template. I would like to automate this step for them if I can.

Thanks,

Joel

1 answer

0 votes
Alex Koxaras Community Leader Sep 27, 2021

Hi @Joel Maleport 

Jira filters are created in Jira and usually do not contain dynamic variable (except of course some cases). Since JQL is restricted within Jira, I don't think that it's possible to just reference the creation date of a page. Perhaps there is an app with extended functionalities which could do that. However I'm not aware of such an app. It would be interesting though..

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Apps & Integrations

Marketplace Partner Spotlight: AppLiger

This month the spotlight is on AppLiger. We caught up with Pavel Pavlovsky, CEO and Product Manager, to learn how the company started and what fuels the team's creativity.    Atlassian:...

395 views 0 7
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you