InVision Plugin hangs at loading.

Venkat Prasad May 30, 2017

In Vision Plugin Version: 1.1

JIRA Version: 7.3.3

Once we click Configure, https://jira/plugins/servlet/com.invisionapp.integration.jira/configure

Plugin hangs at loading... see attachment.in-vision-error.PNG

9 answers

1 vote
somethingblue
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 1, 2017

Hi Venkat,

Hopefully your not running into this issue anymore but I was having the same issue with that add-on a few days ago and the issue seems to have resolved itself.  If you're still running into this you can try to configure the add-on again and take a look at the JIRA_HOME/log/atlassian-jira.log for the time frame you attempted to configure the add-on to see what JIRA is reporting.

Cheers,

Branden

Venkat Prasad June 2, 2017

Hi Branden,

Issue still exists and I dont see anything in logs. Yes, some times it works. but when it is urgent it does not work!

Sounds weird plugin! :)

0 votes
Ignacio A August 6, 2020

Hi everyone,

I'm having the same issue with Jira version 7.2.6. When I go to the add-on manager and check Invision Chrome goes crazy, continuously refreshing.

I have version 1.1 installed. I see that version 4.0.2 is available. Does anyone installed it? Does it fix these issues?

Best,

Ignacio

0 votes
Baris Gencer June 26, 2020

Hi,

I still have  the same issue, it just waits to load and gives an error. Is this plugin ever worked, by the looks of these messages I am guessing not? 

0 votes
Dorothy Ryan May 7, 2019

Hi @[deleted] 

I'm seeing this issue today. Did you ever get discover what the problem was? 

Thanks in advance,

Dorothy

0 votes
Deleted user November 19, 2018

Hi there! 

I am having this issue as well. It used to work and suddenly stopped working. It works for my coworkers though... 

Any help from the Atlassian Team would be really appreciated. 

0 votes
Arun Sharma October 15, 2018

Hi @somethingblue

I am facing same issue on my JIRA instance, it intermittently works as well, can you please suggest if there is a fix for it

Thank you
Arun Sharma

0 votes
Cseh, Francesca September 7, 2018

Does anyone know if the issue with Invision has been fixed? - thank you

0 votes
Brian July 20, 2017

I'm having the same issue with Jira 7.3.3 and the Invision plugin.  This used to work and now it hangs indefinitely.

0 votes
Robert Pearce June 1, 2017

I"m having the same issue with this add-on. I've tested in 2 DC instances and a vanilla brand new instance that was just spun up. and tested in everything from 7.2.3 to 7.3.6 all same issues. Appears to install perfectly fine but as soon as you attempt to configure hangs. Any guidance or information would be helpful on this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events