In addition to having no widget option for dashboard, the new installer for server version takes you to v 2.0.9 not v2.1.0

Trista Fawley February 29, 2016

I still have no resolution for not having the dashboard widget for our server installation.  (I have an open question for that topic currently.) I noticed there was an update for version 2.1.0 and I have attempted to install, however it takes you to the v.2.0.9 install and not the new release.  Please advise when both of these issues will be fixed.

2 answers

0 votes
All-In-One Support
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 1, 2016

Hello!

We have just released a new version with ability to add reports to dashboards. Please try it out and let us know if you face any problems. 

Regards

All-In-One JIRA Reports

0 votes
All-In-One Support
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 29, 2016

Hello!

We are actively working on adding dashboard widget for Server version and are targeting to release a new version by early next week. 

Regarding version 2.1.0, there was a problem with the version number and we have released a newer version 2.1.1. Please try that. 

Regards

All-in-One JIRA Reports

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events