In Tempo exported excel report, what is the column Plan Status?

Abhrajit Sarkar August 24, 2014

Hi,

I am evaluating Tempo plugin for Jira and found a column when I exported the worklog report to excel. The column name is 'Plan Status'.

I tried to find out the source of values for this parmeter, but no help. Also, in all my exported excel sheets, there is no value ever found for this column, for any entry. I am clueless.

Please help.

Thanks in advance,
Abhrajit

3 answers

0 votes
Susanne Götz [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 25, 2014

Yes, you are correct, this field is available when the planning approval feature is enabled in the Tempo Global configuration. This is still a Labs feature and in the current version (7.9.2) this is not working correctly. We are taking a look at problems connected with the Planning Approval process and hope to be able to release a fix soon.

0 votes
Susanne Götz [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 25, 2014

To create an Issue in our Support system, you need to create an account. When you get the Log In window, there is a "Create an account" link that you can use.

0 votes
Susanne Götz [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 24, 2014

Hi,

there is no default field with the name "Plan Status" in Tempo, but it might be a JIRA custom field that gets exported with the Tempo export. Can you take a look at Tempo Administration-> Fields, Custom fields and see if there is a Field with this name checked in the list. This list includes JIRA custom fields that can be included in the Excel / XML export.

Kind regard,

Susanne

Abhrajit Sarkar August 25, 2014

Hi Susanne,

Thanks for your reply. I don't think I have used any Jira custom fields for Tempo. However, I will have a look into it and get back to you.

Regards,

Abhrajit

Abhrajit Sarkar August 25, 2014

Hi Susanne,

I have verified the 'Tempo Administration-> Fields' setings and no custom field has been associated/configured for Tempo.

However, I think in Tempo Global Configuration, enabling plan approval feature might have a connection with this.

If I work on that, I will post my observations here.

Thanks,
Abhrajit

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events