In JIRA cloud how to check automatically if a version release was missed?

Deleted user September 23, 2019

I want to send a slack notification to a channel when a version release was missed.

I know how to integrate slack with jira automation but unable to set the check for missed release. Kindly suggest.

2 answers

0 votes
Deleted user September 25, 2019

Screenshot 2019-09-26 at 9.46.22 AM.pngI can see triggers for version created, updated and released; but nothing for missed.

This is the case when there was a release/version planned for x date but for some reason the release did not happen so I need to send an automated notification that we missed releasing and probably need a replanning.

Deleted user September 29, 2019

Hi Seema,

Thanks for your clarifying your question. Unfortunately, the feature you are looking for is not currently something that we support however I've raised a ticket to track it at https://codebarrel.atlassian.net/browse/AUT-1714 (you may have to log out to view this or use an Incognito window). We have some higher priority items to attend to in our backlog at the moment so it will be some time before we can get to this.

Cheers,
Simeon

Like Deleted user likes this
0 votes
Deleted user September 23, 2019

Hi Seema,

I'm afraid I'm not totally following you. Could you explain what you mean by a version release was missed? 

Cheers,

Simeon [Automation for Jira]

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events