It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

In EazyBI how can I filter time logged by users that are within a named JIRA user Group?

Hi

My team of developers is split four separate sub-teams, and as such, within JIRA I have added them into into one of four groups...

• Green_Team
  • Red_Team
  • Blue_Team
  • Yellow_Team

Looking through some of the Eazybi documentation, it appears you can filter on time logged by user group.  I have borrowed this and adapted for my needs....

Aggregate(
Filter([Logged By].[User].Members,
CoalesceEmpty([Logged By].CurrentMember.get('Groups'), '')
MATCHES '.*(^|,)Blue_Team($|,).*'
)
)

However, it results in no data being returned.

What I have noticed however, is that when I report on  'Assignee Group's for a given JIRA user, it shows Group names that reflect mail server mailing groups NOT JIRA group names - hence the reason why my filter returned no matches.

So after all of that....how do I filter on time logged by people within a certain JIRA group?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

I found the answer.......I refreshed my cube!

Hi Graeme,

We are happy you found an answer by yourself.

Please note that there is a possibility to import JIRA user groups as dimensions via import settings.

Please contact support@eazybi.com if you have further questions regarding this!

Kind regards,

Martins Vanags / support@eazybi.com

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Marketplace Apps & Integrations

Expose your beautifully crafted Dashboard through the Jira Service Desk Customer Portal

A picture is worth a thousand words, especially when you're trying to find relationships and understand your data. Here, Dashboards play a vital role in gaining insights from a variety of dat...

286 views 5 4
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you