Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Importing test results creates duplicate test issues for *some* tests

This question is somewhat related to this question, where a solution has been found, but unfortunately it does not apply in my case.

The problem is the following:

1. Given test issues for automatic tests created in the Jira UI, which have the generic test definition field set to the concatenation of “classname” and “name” attributes and which are added to respective test execution.
  2. When the JUnit XML test execution results are imported to Jira via Xray REST API
  3. Then most of the test issues in the test execution are updated with the new status as expected, but a few new test issues are generated by Xray which duplicate the test issues already created for those tests.

The test definition fields are identical in both the manually created test issue and the Xray generated test issue, i.e. there are no extra spaces or anything.

If anyone has any ideas or needs me to clarify my question please let me know.

1 answer

Hi @Nela ,

In this case, we will need to better analyse your issue. Please contact us through our Service Desk, since we will need more information from your side.

Regards

Sergio

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Marketplace Apps & Integrations

5 mobile apps for Jira Cloud to boost productivity

It’s very important to have access to the workflow process from anywhere. Especially if you manage the work of others. There is no difference whether you’re out of office, or drive a ca...

240 views 2 5
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you