Importing Google Calendar Secret .ics to Calendar for Jira Returns a Null Pointer Exception

Holly Leary March 6, 2020

2.png

The url itself does not seem to be the problem. When I paste it into the browser address bar and hit enter, it goes to my calendar. This is true for an incognito window as well, so it doesn't seem to be a permissions issue.

1 answer

1 vote
Daniel Eads
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 9, 2020

Hi Holly,

Looks like your question is currently tagged for Confluence. Based on the text in your question though, I think you're looking for help with the Calendar for Jira Cloud add-on - is that right? I ask because the app is supported by a marketplace vendor and I'd like to add some tags to your question to improve the chance that they see it.

Thanks,
Daniel | Atlassian Support

Holly Leary March 9, 2020

Thank you, Daniel. Yes, that is correct. 

Daniel Eads
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 9, 2020

Perfect, thanks for confirming. I've added some metadata to your question. If you don't hear back from the vendor soon, you can also open a ticket directly on their support service desk.

Like Holly Leary likes this
Holly Leary March 10, 2020

Thank you!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events