Import from project configurator failed. Project was partially created but no issues were created

loulou November 14, 2019

Hello,

I'm using project configurator version 3.0.11
I am trying to migrate a Jira v7.13.0 Service Desk project (with database Postgre72 9.2.24) to V7.13.3 Service Desk version (database mssql version 12.00.6329).

I used the following export configuration:

Custom field options : only those used in projects (no values considered)
User options : Ignore invalid users
Group options : Ignore invalid groups

the export is OK. The import is not OK.

I imported two times -> first import failed and i have no errors.
second I received nullpointer exception :

ERROR [c.a.j.web.servlet.InternalServerErrorServlet] {errorId=a9bc3576-c8e9-4520-8b41-2181362798f6, interpretedMsg=, cause=java.lang.NullPointerException, stacktrace=java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.awnaba.projectconfigurator.operationsapi.impl.ProjectCompleteImporterImpl.resumeImportComplete(ProjectCompleteImporterImpl.java:146) [?:?]

at com.awnaba.projectconfigurator.transporter.action.ProjectCompleteImportAction.resumeImport(ProjectCompleteImportAction.java:158) [?:?]

at com.awnaba.projectconfigurator.transporter.action.ProjectCompleteImportAction.doResumeImportFromSimulation(ProjectCompleteImportAction.java:100) [?:?]

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) [?:1.8.0_181]

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62) [?:1.8.0_181]

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) [?:1.8.0_181]

the project was partially created but no issues were created.
I would like to create the issues
Somebody have an idea ?

1 answer

0 votes
Kristian Walker _Adaptavist_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 20, 2019

Hi Loulou,

Thank you for your question.

So that we are able to help diagnose what is causing this behaviour for yourself, can I please ask if you raise a support ticket inside of our Project Configurator support portal which is located here.

Once we have a request in our support portal we will be able to obtain the additional information that we will require to advise further on what is causing this behaviour.

Regards,

Kristian

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events