Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Import CSV file into Insight for cloud

Hi all,

I using Insight to manage asset company I would like to import CSV file asset into Insight for cloud.

I read documentation Insight for cloud and see it have not this feature for cloud just available on Server and Data Center.

I don't know Insight connect with third party to support this feature

5 answers

Hello everyone,

I am happy to share that Insight Cloud has CSV import feature as of now.

In case you have any questions, you may have a look at the documentation page below:

https://documentation.mindville.com/display/INSCLOUD/Imports

Best Regards,

Hakan Bahadir

Solution Architect

Mindville Team

Hi @Hakan Bahadir 

Is there any way to integrate Insight Cloud with SSCM?

Thank you in advance.

Kr.,

Zehra Atmaca

Hi @Zehra Atmaca 

Currently, there are 2 ways to inject data into Insight Cloud (CSV import and Rest API). Improving Insight Cloud features and import options is in progress. More features will be available by Q2 2021. We will be sharing details in the roadmap

Best Regards,

Hakan Bahadir

The api is now out. The roadmap is showing that it is in progress. https://trello.com/b/u6TTX67s/insight-for-jira-cloud-product-road-map

Hi

So this is not *yet* in Insight Cloud. 

There is an API to be beta tested soon. This would allow some form of import tool to be built. 

I notice this is still in progress 6 months on, are we due to see this shortly then?

I have a hybrid, cloud for Jira Service Desk and outdated on prem for Confluence i'm trying to deprecate.
I'd love to be able to import my existing assets in AD into Insight without having to go on prem for it first.

any development on the subject? looks like all updates are going to the server edition :(

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Apps & Integrations

🍻🍂Apptoberfest Update: Upcoming Virtual Events 🎉

Hello Community! I hope you've been enjoying the 🍂Apptoberfestivities🍂 (I know I have!) The event is heating up next week with a series of virtual events that we're calling the 🍻🍂Partner App ...

723 views 7 24
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you