• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

I would like to add dates to my tasks on a flow board, which is not connected to JIRA. Ideally, I would like to create tasks with dates in the flow board and have those linked to a calendar. Is this possible?

1 answer

0 votes

If it's not connected to JIRA, then I'm not sure what you're asking here for.  Could you explain?  Is the "not connected to JIRA" really meaning you want to connect it to JIRA, or implement whatever this "flow board" is in JIRA instead?

I created a flowboard in Confluence, and am adding tasks within the Confluence Wiki (first screenshot below). The dialogue box lets me assign the task and add a description, but doesn't let me add a due date. This is a functionality that Trello has (screenshot below). 

Screen Shot 2017-03-09 at 5.00.51 PM.png

Trello example: 

Screen Shot 2017-03-09 at 5.02.29 PM.png

You've said "flowboard" a few times now without explaining what you think it is.

Confluence is a wiki, not a process tool, but it does have tasks, and that's what you've shown here.  Confluence tasks are simple to-do items associated with pages or spaces.  They're not fully featured process items like you get from Trello or JIRA, they're no more complex than post-it notes stuck to items saying "do this"

If you want a due date and other features, you're going to need to use a proper process tool like Trello or JIRA.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Marketplace Apps & Integrations

Happy New Year and Welcome New Marketplace Partner Program Partners!

Happy New Year! We hope you all had a safe and restful holiday season. 2020 was a unique year full of unforeseen events; however, as we enter the new year of 2021, we’re optimistic for the light at t...

852 views 8 25
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you