I'm not seeing issue type Test when clicking on Create a Test Button after installing Zephyr for JIR

Arunodaya muduganti December 29, 2020

I have asked JIRA administrator to install Zephyr for JIRA plug-in.  After Zephyr was installed, I don't see the Tests menu neither the issue type of Test when I clicked on Create a Test button.

Wouldn't the issue type "Test" be added by default?

2 answers

0 votes
Bibek Behera
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 11, 2021

@Arunodaya muduganti ,

Did the above help?

-Bibek

0 votes
Bibek Behera
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 31, 2020

@Arunodaya muduganti ,

Please make sure to add the issue type test to the project you are working in.

https://zephyrdocs.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/ZFJCLOUD/pages/21757991/Installation.

When you install Zephyr for Jira, the Test issue type is automatically added both to the default issue scheme and to the issue scheme of the existing projects. Also, the Test issue type is added automatically to newly created projects: For an existing project, add the issue type by manually dragging the icon to available issue types.

-Bibek

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events