I installed EVM Charts for JIRA, Pareto Chart gadget but other users cannot see the chart !?

Délio Almeida May 2, 2018

I installed EVM Charts for JIRA in JIRA Server 7.6.1, Pareto Chart gadget.

In my JIRA dashboard it displays fine and I am able to use it (and edit its settings), but other users cannot see it, although the associated JIRA filter for the data, has access permissions for everyone logged-in.

Any suggestions on how to overcome?

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Wayne Cranford March 15, 2019

No answers here, just wondering if this ever worked for your application? We have someone questioning Pareto from JIRA, so just starting to investigate.

Thanks,

0 votes
Josh July 6, 2021

Hi,

I recommend you try this application for Earned Value Management 

Aneto Project Accounting System with Earned Value Management 

Josh

Aneto

0 votes
Victoria M
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 20, 2020

Hi team! We were able to reproduce this and indeed it looks like a bug. We tried to report the bug and contact EVM Chart's vendor Transcosmos ITPS Labs, however, the plugin was discontinued by the company and they're not working on it anymore.

The plugin is already delisted from Atlassian Market Place and classified it as Unsupported. It's not available there anymore nor it comes up on researches, it can only be installed via a direct link found on Google, for admins that want to continue using it.

Recommendation

We highly recommend not using this plugin, especially in Production. Since it is unsupported, it can lead to unknown issues for users and the environment.

Workaround

If, however, you'd like to continue using the plugin despite it being unsupported, one workaround that we tested here for the Dashboard issue, is for the user to create a copy of the Dashboard or View it as Wallboard, then the Pareto Charts will be displayed.

Additionally please upvote and share feedback in Jira's feature request for Pareto Charts:

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDSERVER-179

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events