I have multiple review status before moving to In-Progress in workflow. I would like to

shravya chinthapatla March 27, 2022

I have multiple review status before moving to In-Progress in workflow. I would like to know if there is any way to make the visibility of review status which issue has gone through excluding history.

Kindly help me if there is any such option in JIRA.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Callum Carlile _Automation Consultants_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 28, 2022

Hi @shravya chinthapatla ,

What you could do is to create a new single-select list custom field, with two options (the names of both of your Review statuses). Then on the transitions going in to these Review statuses, you could use a post function to set the field value based on the status.

If you do this, I would recommend adding this field to the view screen only, as otherwise users will be able to change the field value corresponding to the status that they went through, which (I presume) you might not want.

Other options to display this are:

• A comment could be added using an automation rule
  • An existing long text field (e.g. Description) could be edited using an automation rule

Hope this helps!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events