I don't see history option in Structure

juliec October 29, 2021

I accidentally deleted some folders in structure. I see documentation that says I should be able to click on view to see history but I don't see the option to view history. Is there a setting I am missing?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Yuliia_Borivets__SaaSJet_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 29, 2021

Hi @juliec 

It seems you need to look for an audit log. It should capture configuration and structure changes. It's said that to view it you need to have the Administer Jira global permission.

You may read more here: 

Audit activities in Jira applications

0 votes
Dima Kuzmin _ALM Works_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 29, 2021

Hi @juliec,

Dmitrii with ALM Works here.

I believe the documentation you mentioned pertains to on-prem edition of Structure. It is possible to change Layout to 'Grid+History' in the right top corner.

History is not available in Structure Cloud at the moment. We have a task for it in our backlog, I can notify you, when it's out.

Kind regards,

Dmitrii

Paul Cousins
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 4, 2024

@Dima Kuzmin _ALM Works_ Did this ever get released for structure cloud ? thanks 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events