I don't find "Map into a JIRA issue custom field" option under Profields → Fields)

Smrati Tiwari June 12, 2019

Hello Team,

I have taken the trial of Profield and trying map a field I added under Profield to JIRA Custom field.

Referring to the link below I was searching for "Map into a JIRA issue custom field" option to be shown, but could not find the same.

https://confluence.deiser.com/profields/5.1.2/managing-fields/jira-custom-fields

Reagrds,

Smrati

1 answer

0 votes
Fede Baronti -Deiser-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 3, 2019

Hello Smrati Tiwari,

I'm Fede Baronti from DEISER's Customer Support. Thanks for raising the question in the community. 

In order to help you with this, I need to know what Jira installation you are using at this moment, Server, Data Center or Cloud? 

Because if you are using Cloud, unfortunately, you won't be able to do that yet. We are working so we can add this functionality as soon as possible. Also, the URL from the documentation you posted in your comment belongs to Profields Server/Data Center.

If Server/Data Center is the one, we would like to ask you further questions, because if you are a Profields Admin, this should not be happening. 

Hope this helps and please, do not hesitate to ask if you have further questions.

Thanks and kind regards, 

Fede. 

Stephano Vogel December 17, 2021

Hello,

I still cannot find the option for mapping fields to Issues. Is that feature in development, oder is it considered to not be implemented?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events